" Go behind enemy lines to forge your army, conquer Fortresses and dominate Mordor from within. Experience how the award winning Nemesis System creates unique personal stories with every enemy and follower, and confront the full power of the Dark Lord Sauron and his Ringwraiths in this epic new story of Middle-earth.
In Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™, nothing will be forgotten. " — Shadowofwar.com
I was a contracted Quality Assurance Analyst for the project from April 2017 to August 2017.
What I Did
- Tested all primary aspects of the game in accordance with test strategies and daily needs via white box testing techniques including ad-hoc, exploratory, and regression testing
- Smoke tested new builds to verify integrity for build delivery
- Wrote, filed, and tracked bug reports using bug database software
- Took ownership of bugs by working closely with developers to resolve and close them
- Investigated bugs that lacked sufficient information and dealt with them appropriately
- Tested all critical path missions daily to quickly identify and resolve blockers and other issues present in new builds
- Thoroughly tested the Shadow Wars, the game's fourth act, which consisted of looking for and resolving potential issues with:
- All possible Siege Upgrade combinations in Fort Defenses and Fort Assaults
- Failing Fort Defenses and Fort Assaults under various differing conditions
- Possible Warchief and Overlord combinations in Fort Defenses
- Possible Assault Leader combinations in Fort Assaults
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.