" With Mario nowhere to be found, it’s up to Luigi to save the day in a brand-new downloadable adventure that takes place in the world of New Super Mario Bros. U. Experience new gameplay challenges as you guide Luigi, complete with his high jump and unique slide, through all-new courses. Enjoy high replayability and satisfaction from mastering each course, and then share your triumphs via the Miiverse feature. Up to five players can jump into the fun, with Nabbit taking the place of Mario as a playable character. Help Luigi finally prove he has what it takes! " — Nintendo.com
I was a contracted Product Tester for the game from April 2013 to June 2013.
What I Did
- Tested major aspects of the game in accordance with test plans and other documentation via black box testing techniques including ad-hoc, exploratory, regression, and requirements-based testing
- Wrote, filed, and tracked bug reports using bug database software
- Tested multiplayer mode in various assigned multiplayer teams
- Coordinated test strategies with team of 30+ testers in accordance with test leads
- Evaluated product for content guidelines (Lotcheck)
- Identified and corrected localization issues
- Tested Miiverse functionality
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.